Monday, July 23, 2012

just my llama and me

Marc told me last night that for my wedding gift, he tried to find a place that would allow you to 'adopt' a llama (though it would stay on the farm it lived on) and then you could go visit it whenever you wanted. Doesn't that sound absolutely amazing?! Sadly, such a service does not exist, but if somebody wants to start it, I would be the happiest girl on the planet.

In the meantime, I went to tumblr to satisfy my llama appetite and found this gem:


Now that I watch Sesame Street much more frequently thanks to my nanny job, I'm reminded of how awesome it is. Just the other day I watched an episode where Will Arnett played a not-so-talented magician as a nod to Gob from Arrested Development. Naturally, his opening music was 'The Final Countdown.' I appreciate that Sesame Street recognizes the fact that adults watch the show as well with kids. Anywho, this post was not supposed to be about Sesame Street, but about how awesome this video is. I look forward to the day I can walk down the street with my llama. :)

p.s. did you know Sesame Street has a tumblr?

video via The Backcountry Llama

2 comments:

  1. Ok you and Marc need to come to Frederick. We have several Alpaca farms where you can go and just hang out with the alpacas. There's a special day every year where it's "hang out at the farm" day (not the official title) and you just play with alpacas. So much fun. It's always in October or sometime in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaat! How have you been hiding this fact from me until just now?! My heart is racing. Consider my flight booked. :)

      Delete